Join up for news on all our latest events and specials!
Welcome to Bon Genre!
Invent fun stories with these finger puppets. Includes six painted characters (ghost, princess, king, skeleton, dragon and knight) and another six for you to decorate however you like. Scissors and glue are not required as all pieces are perforated and transparent stickers are included. You’ll be able to tell a million tales with the scenery included.
We have based this proposed classification of toys on recent studies and investigations, as well as recent domestic and international classification systems. Our proposal aims to be coherent, unified and practical at all times.
1. Visual perception: Perceptual ability to visually differentiate the objects multiple characteristics.
2. Motor skills: Ability to perform different movements with adequate precision.
3. Hand-eye coordination: The ability to synchronize visual perception with precise manual movement.
4. Spatial orientation: The ability to maintain oneself in a space with the help of spatial references in relation to the surrounding area.
- Concrete: Ability to select forms, categories and objects, and then link them together.- Abstract: The ability of thought to systematically analyse the possible combinations of elements or ideas to discover specific relationships.
6. Concentration: Ability to detach oneself and keep the focus on certain elements.
7. Imagination and creativity: Ability to develop new ideas and fantasies.